Edit: Score!! I just got another Mosaic public holiday shift on the 27th at 8am! Ahh..life is good right now :)
After Sun's outing, I only had Monday off and have been working ever since. Actually it's only Wed today but I already know my shifts until the end of this week so >.>
I don't know if this is worse than last year or what but I have been doing back to back shifts in two departments in one day two days in a row now. Tomorrow will be my third day :(
Here's my roster times.
Tues (Walter's bday!): 1-4.30pm (Lobby Bar), 6-9pm (Mosaic)
Wed: 8-10am (Mosaic), 10am-4pm (Lobby Bar)
Thu: 7am-11.30am (Mosaic), 12pm-3pm (Lobby Bar)
Fri: Not sure yet but I'm pretty sure either LB or Mosaic are gonna be 'short on one staff" and I'm coping it wtf.
Sat: 7am (Mosaic)
Sun: 9am (Mosaic)
Sat and Sun is probably going to be another 5-6 hours and maybe I am required to do Lobby Bar again after who knows.
Andrea told me to do as much hours as I possibly can because it will be busy but after New Year's, it will be quiet. So here I am working hard. Thank God I am able to see my love at work everyday too <3 size="5">YES
I know the hours doesn't seem much but for some reason, everytime I work in other departments besides banquets I tire easily. Doing a 7 hours shift in Mosaic feels like 12 hours. In banquets I can do 12 hours and still be super alert. In Mosaic, I was like a dead dog.
P/P/S: My mum sent my brother and I some money the other day because she and my dad won 7 grand in the lottery and I spent it all already :(
*looks down in shame*
No comments:
Post a Comment