Sunday, December 12, 2010

Mehhh..

The minute we went down, briefing started. Grace was freaking demented ok. I feel so bad for her coz she probably has tonnes of pressure on her and this is the biggest event of the year (sorta).

The food and beverage alone for 500 pax costs over $100,000. That is not including production team, decorations and etc.

This is what the room looks like.
It's not too impressive but when I was in the room, it actually overwhelmed me for a second and after that, I started to pick on the little details.

First of all, their colour theme were latte/gold/beige and white for table settings. However, they decided to add in red roses and gerberas as the base for the centrepieces.

It just looks so tacky.

Their guestlist were pretty impressive tho. They even invited the Indonesian Consulate General in Australia to their wedding. Granted they themselves were the richest family in Indonesia already so that comes as no surprise really.

The whole wedding just looks like a formal business function to be honest. The bride looks sooo sad to be there. She was constantly on her iPhone and never smile the entire night.

Man, if I have a $200,000 wedding, I will be HAHHAAHHAHHAHAAHAH throughout the night la.

In addition to this, they are having another wedding in Bali back home! That's probably another $50,000.

Such is life man!

For their entertainment, they hired some Brazilian dancers like last year and invited Leo Sayers. WHOOO???

Who the fuck is that. I know right....I thought maybe they're gonna hire Beyonce or even Oprah since she's here in Sydney now wtf.

His songs are kinda nice but it was mehhh for me.

People on my table were smashing the orange juice. Asian bahhhh.

The night was overall fairly easy and the whole room was cleared before 12am.

So that's it ladies and gentlemen. That wraps up my 2010 in banquets.

I don't know what else to say. *sadddddddddd

There's still next year.

P/S: We did get tips *yeahhhhhhh

No comments: