Wednesday, December 15, 2010

So urm....it's holidays.

Man........this sucks. The way I feel right now is absolutely 180 degrees from what I felt exactly one term ago. I was super high, confident and felt occupied. But right now, it's just well, i finished my exam what now.

Because I have the damn HR and Stats to worry about!

To be honest I thought Stats was easy. But I did throw away a 10 mark ques. Finance was surprisingly easy too. I am most confident in Finance (ironically).

Ahhh..this sucks balls.

Now it's holidays..imma work and spent the whole holidays playing Wii wtf. I am going to buy myself a set of Nintendo Wii and work my arse off.

Btw, this is a picture of my Korean teacher. Pretty anot!! Your teacher got so pretty anot! OK I kid.


I censored the guy because it's another student from my class and since I'm not talking about him, I shall not reveal his face.

This picture is taken from the dinner (that I missed!) last Sat.

Things I need to do:

1) Grocery shopping! Westin gave the social club members a $20 Coles voucher for Christmas present.
2) Get more shifts at Westin?
3) Buy Nintendo Wii.
4) Maybe find a new TV also.
5) Practice my Korean!

No comments: