HAHHAHAHAHHA!!!
Each department in Westin had to come up with a video for the end of year annual staff party and us being banquets decided to stick to the theme - Bollywood.
Adam advised us to bring a colourful top to work yesterday because we will be filming after lunch.
Most of us didn't so we just wore what we came to work in. Myling said she felt like a douche bwahahahah!!
I was wearing my long-sleeved top with a huge ass bow T__T
Anyway, the idea was the boys will come out one exit and girls will come out the other. Each of us will do two laps of running around LOL and form a circle. Boys outside, girls inside.
Bhavisha and Vishal will be in the middle of the circle being the "main characters". All the others aka US will be the background dancers.
The shit thing is I had to lead the girls out and was the stopping point for the entire circle. So once I stop, the girls will stop after me one by one followed by the boys.
Once the circle is formed, the girls will turn around and face the guys. Then we start to do the clapping and hand motions THEN the girls will turn clockwise to the next guy and repeat until the circle is completed.
It was so freaking hilarious ok! I mean cmon! Usually we make fun of these dancers in the movies you see and now I have to be one of them!!
Damn paiseh ok! And they are going to show the entire video at the party *slits throat*
**********
I have a exam tomorrow and I went to watch Harry Potter 7!
Dayummm.....I want that red dress Hermione was wearing >.>
And Ron is so buff and hot *fans self*
I felt like the movie constantly out-do itself. When the 3rd movie got released, people say it's even better than the 2nd. When the 6th movie came out, they say it's better than the 5th (ok....maybe not the 6th one coz that was the one with the most number of complains) but you get what I'm saying.
Now I'm excited to watch Narnia 3 and Tron. Woop woop!
No comments:
Post a Comment