Tuesday, January 4, 2011

NYE 2011

So I shall present you with a few not-so-interesting pictures because there are only 3 of us wtf.

My bro and I. Why la my stance so awkward?

Throngs of people.
More people. GAHHHHH
Eating Maccas at 10.30pm is the way to live wtf.
Opps. Camwhore. This is what I look like after work.

Our view sitting down. So poor..have to sit down among the weeds and plants.
Yeah!!! Finally it starts.
The bridge is just right in front of us.







People mountain people sea at George St.
And btw, I recently bought myself two lipsticks from StrawberryNet again. It was like 'Sale! 40% off!!' so I went browsing. Found two shades that I liked. Just received them today.

Tested them on my hand. The pink shade is called Rose Croisette by Bourjois and the reddish one is Corail des mers by Bourjois as well.

No flash.
With flash.

I have to say I really like it and it is one of those impulse purchases that I do not regret. It's very mositurising and very easy to apply. Can even double up as a gloss. So yeah! More shades for me to use when college reopens.

And moving on to more purchases, I bought this LCD TV from a German guy (the irony!) in Waterloo for $150! Freaking bargain ok! It's only 26 inches but hey, it's enough for us to play the PS.

Through this process, I realised that I secretly enjoy learning about the guys stuff like electronics as well as shopping for them ;)

The next time I get a place of my own, I'll buy a spanking new bigger TV for myself :)

I also made a couple more purchases from Ebay for the games. My bro wanted the Call of Duty: Black Ops. It sells for at least $95 here and I bought the game from Ebay for $58 (thank God for the strong AUD currency!).

I bought Tekken 6 as well and I shall receive them soon :)))

I am currently playing a game called Facebreakers. I swear to God it is the best stress reliever ever!

Basically if you play the practice mode, your opponent can be made a dummy while you 'practice' your moves on him/her.

I beat the SHIT out of my opponent and at the end of the game, you get to see your opponent's face all swollen and distorted because you BROKE HIS FACE muahahahhahahaha!!!

I'm evil. Ciao!

2 comments:

zhao said...

hi lesley and royden! Happy New Year! I decided to say post because I visit your blog everything without saying a hello! but who else from cambridge will be reading your blog.

Lesley said...

Heyyyyyyy, my blog so shit that you're the only smart person from cambridge that would even open my page meh! >.> WTF. lol

Happy new year too Zhao Ren! I bet you're living life in the fast lane over there in cambridge.