Monday, September 29, 2008

Would you believe it if I tell you that I finished a whole pizza?

Believvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve! See your size already know la.

Cheh! No fun one.

Ahahah! But like for real, I DID finish a whole pizza by myself. Sigh, Lesley Woon u can go and die now.

Last night, dinner was terrible. It was steamed fish with lemon. I didnt even finish it. Usually I love steamed fish coz my family like totally specializes in steaming fish but campus fish is shit.

Fish sucked, potato sucked, choco mousse sucked.

After dinner, Callie, Jodi and I went to the computer room. Then Jodi asked if we wanna get pizza. I'm like ok fine. One piece wont hurt after that sucky dinner.

They ordered the pizza and I just wait and pay for my share. When Callie told me it was 9 bucks, I thought it is very expensive esp when you share it among 4 people. Which means it's 36 dollars for a pizza. Wow.

And we had to stand outside the college to wait for the delivery guy. In the freezing cold night. Useless.

I only knew they ordered 4 pizzas when the guy arrived. One for each of us. We sat in the common room watching TV and the movie Enchanted. So I was just sitting there on the sofa like a Mister Potato and stuffing my face.

My tummy is still bloated from that pizza now. I am 5 months pregnant with pizza.

********************

I did my own laundry today! For the first time in my whole life. I didnt want to spend 8 dollars to wash my clothes 2 times just because I want to separate it into colours and whites (but I can spend 9 dollars on a pizza). So I just threw everything in the washing machine and have them rinsed with cold water.

Luckily, none of my white shirts turned pink.
*wipes sweat*

Later, I'm gonna tie my hair up into a bun, turn into a auntie and iron my clothes.

****************************

Service Management MGMT112 is so borrrrrring! I wanted to shoot myself during the class just to get it over and done with.

I was absent for most of my class last week rite? And the lecturer of ISYS123 told me to read Chap 5,6 and 7. This was 5 days ago. Now I am still in Chap 6. Like no wonder, no matter how many times I read the passage I couldnt get the info into my head. Coz he hasnt taught us that far yet!! It was only today he touched on Chap 6. Geramnya!!! Waste my time.
Although I hate reading ISYS123, that's the only class so far where I felt time reli flies by as opposed to MGMT112.

I want to quickly go for industry training!!

No comments: