WTF.
I went shopping. Again. And blew $200. Which can be used to pay my rent instead.
Ohhhhhhhhh.
But I enjoyed it! Coz I got cheap finds such $10 tops. The best ok! I think the best price for spaghetti strap tops is 10 bucks. Why? Because they are made from so little material you'd feel stupid for paying anything more than 10 bucks.
Which is what I did for my last shopping trip. Aih.
I found this floral sleeveless top from the 75% off racks at Miss Shop and it didn't have a tag on it. So I asked the guy to help me look for it. He couldn't get it soo he just set it at $10. Siok!!!! The top damn nice ok. It was one size too big for me but that's what I like about it. It did not look slouchy and very effortless too. Perfect for lazy bums like me.
Then I bought a bikini too *shy*. HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH WTF!
Cannot arh! I'll only wear them when I'm using the pool at Loong's apartment. The pool is empty 99% of the time. So no one will ever see me in them.
My stupid sis wahhh. I ask her to find my old one-piece swimsuit, she ask my mum to find and she couldn't. And in the end, no swimsuit for me. But I had to get one. And I found the cheaper one. It was $50 while the rest from Roxy, Ripcurl all are $70 *sour*.
Trying on swimwear is quite disgusting. Coz other girls (or guys) for that matter have already tried them on. Although it says you must wear underwear when trying them on but girls usually wear G-strings one. Which is equal to NO PANTY la.
Bought that pair of shoes I saw last last week. I made a mistake. It wasn't $47. It was still $59. Humph. Whatever. New shoes!!!!
What should I buy next? Another pair of shoes?? I find that most of my shoes are neutral colours. But I like them like this. I can match more clothes with them.
But I want to own a pair of crazy-ass shoes with feathers, beads, sequins and whatnots.
***********
My chin is getting very very disgusting. I had a HUGE pimple a month ago and it was the worst pimple ever. It hurt for at least a week and left a scar on my chin. I did not even poke it or what. Just praying like mad everyday for it to go away.
But it didn't exactly left. And a few days ago, another pimple sprouted and altho it's not as bad as the previous one but I have a feeling, it's going to leave a scar too.
T______________________T
My pretty chin. My face is all I have that is presentable and not cacat. Once my face is disfigured, I have NOTHING left.
T_____________________________________________T
FML.
****************
Do you know that..................................... brie and wholegrain crackers are the best snacks on earth? It doesn't have a lot of calories and it's healthy (depends on the amount you consumed of coz la).
I LOVE IT!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment