Friday, April 2, 2010

A princess, golfers and sexy bums.

So last Sat was Simone's bday and we went to Fujiya for dinner. I have heard of Fujiya so many times and I was downright disappointed with everything.

The food was slow, waitstaffs inattentive and the food portion is way too small.

Not going back there for sure unless someone treats me.

Simone!

Then on Monday after that bad episode, we went to Pymble Golf Course to work on our event.

The lady in pink is our EVT233 lecturer. She is an event manager herself.
Our rego table for the golfers. And the mug of extremely good chocolate. Having worked in banquets for so long and serving the events people, I finally know how it feels to have people you can order around and make them bring you hot drinks on a cold day wtf.

Is this the face an old man wants? WTF. Sorry. No makeup for the day.
Our event team.
This guy is Paul Barnett. My team leader. And the girl is Daniela from the States. She reminds me of Paris Hilton. A lot.
Liz (in glasses) from the States too. Daniela from Germany. Since we have two Daniela-s, Paul always address them as Daniela Germany and Daniela America wtf.
Daniela with balloons in our office/workplace. I like Daniela. She is genuine and fun.
And having soft serve from McDs!!!! At 10pm -_-
This is John.
Daniela and Henrietta.
Today. I decided to skip class and went shopping instead woohoo.

I think overall I spent about $200+ but I do not see too many things in my shopping bag. I came back with a new pair of jeans from CR, a pink knit beanie from Forever New, 2 pair of shoes, 1 dress and 2 tops from Cotton On, 1 top from Paper Scissors, 1 top from Forcast and 2 tops from SES.

Shopping was only about $160+ but I have more than $250 missing. I do not know where my money has gone!! Gawd. I better stay at home next time.

Guys, I am proud to say that I am now a size 10 in jeans size!! But then, CR might have made the jeans for older women and thus the sizing is bigger. But I dun care. It's size 10 yo!!

After shopping, I went to watch Clash of Titans. It is very good! I love how there wasn't too much 3D effect. I am so obsesses with Greek Gods now!! I'll have to sit Alkis down with me so he can tell me everything about the gods.

Later during the night met up with Jw they all for dinner. We walked the whole Darling Harbour just to go back to Wagaya for dinner at 9pm+.

The Floating Restaurant.
I look like shit. Btw, I got my eyebrow waxed!!! Yeah to nice clean eyebrows. And I love how I have no makeup today and I can rub my eyes as hard as I want to without worrying about smudging my mascara. WTF that was such a long sentence.
Hadee.
Chee and Jasmine.

Wagaya seriously knows how to fork money out the customers' pockets. It is so easy to just touch the screen and make your order. No waiting time to flag the waitstaff down. Service is fast and the food portion is big. This is why Wagaya owns Fujiya's ass.
The 7 of us ate a total of $200+. We eat A LOT.
So that my week in pictures.

******

I will buy myself a pepper spray. Can't wait to use it on someone's face hahaa.

*******

Today is Lai Suan Loong's bday! Say happy bday to him! I'm joking. *LOL*

No comments: