Monday, April 26, 2010

Can't feel my feet -.-

I have always talked/complained about how I have to work on Fri/Sat/Sun and yet I only have 20 hours per week to spare.

How in the world can I manage like 3 shifts into 20 hours when one shift is on average 7-8 hours? How can I worked so much and yet, not have the immigration dept deport my ass back to Brunei?

The answer is I do not know as well.

Sometimes it feels like I have worked about 40 hours but in reality, it's like 15 hours. Maybe I'm just not cut out to work continuously anymore. Unlike last year, where 100 hours per fortnight is the norm. Ohhhh how I miss..................................the money. WTF.

Nah..Money is pretty good right now. I read Dragon's Chinese zodiac for this year and apparently, money is looking quite good throughout the year. Well, for me tho.

Working my 20 hrs allows me to pay for rent, food, transport without asking more from my dad. And go shopping!!!

Am waiting to go the next trip coz I saw a number of stores having massive crazy sales. Hopefully it will still go on after my sponsorship exam on Thursday :)))

I saw a pair of nude/tan kitten heels for $30 or $50 and I want it!! Dirt cheap ok!!

Gah!!

******

I have a confession to make. I did not do my assignment last night. Instead I was working in IRD. Yesterday lorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...........

I finished work at 12pm, reached at 12pm+ and straight away start on my assignment already. Even tho I was so fucking tired I cannot even walk properly wtf.

At around 2pm+, I received a call from Westin. It was Ronald from Mosaic asking if I can work that night. I said 'NO' right.....but Ron was like 'Ok laaaa, can laaaa. You don't have to do floorcheck, just work until 10 or 10.30 then u can go home'. So I said yes :((((((

Luckily I was able to finish 5 pages of my assignment by 4pm and took an hour's nap before rushing to Westin otherwise I will collapse on the spot ok.

The worst thing is that I have to wake up at 5am the next day to work in Frasers mah! And for some stupid reason (like I said, my life is fucked), last night was particularly busy for a Sunday! Usually we do 30 covers on a Sunday and last night, we did 97 covers!

FUCK THIS SHIT!!! And worse is, one guy wrote $40 as tips on the docket!! $40! Give cash mahhhh..can or not!! Damn potong steam one!

At 10pm, Micheal came to me with his mahai puppy sad face and begged me to stay until 11pm because 'there is still so much to do'. What can I say? NO? Luckily he did not break his promise and send me on floorcheck otherwise I will kill him or force him to put my name as employee of the month wtf.

So I stayed. As soon as it was 11pm, I quickly signed off and zoomed to the bus stop with Christy for the 11.15pm bus. Otherwise, we have to wait another 20 minutes wtf.

And it's another 5 hours until I have to wake up again to work.

Such is life.

Sat: 5am-1pm, 4.30pm-1am
Sun: 5am-1pm, 6pm-11pm
Mon: 5am-12.30pm (PH)

Yes, I exceeded 20 hours for this week but Tania says it's fine because our payslip is every 2 weeks. I was like '????'.

KA-CHING!!! WTF.

Lemme log on to Yesstyle to buy that pink jacket k....muahahahhaha! Ok not.

It probably does not have my size anyway.

I'm at page 10 now!

No comments: