They usually charge $40 per shirt, $69 for 2 and $99 for 3. However, they are having clearance sale or something and it is $20 per shirt! Hollaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
I went to Valleygirl in Darling Harbour but did not see the jacket that I wanted so I just try to kill time by trying on random pieces.
Like this dress. I like it a lot but I don't need it. Coz I have 3 new dresses not yet worn. *sighhhh* what to do? Such a date-less girl.

The T-shirt that I actually bought! Paris and New York! I would like to see you someday...

Btw, this is a guy's medium. The '8' shirt I tried on is a women's large but I'm too fat so must get a guy's size :((((((((
Oh....you guys understood what I was implying in the picture below right??
I'm a 8 woman! ------------------------------->PAT POH!!
If they have a '48' shirt, even better! ------------------> SEI PAT POH!!
Let's see..what else I bought.
Nothing much, just a pair of leggings and basics tank tops and long sleeved tops.
Damn peeved la....cannot find the black jacket that I want.
*****
I'm tired.
Have not been sleeping much since Tues night.
I have HEAPS to do.
1) Find material for my debate topic 'A collectivist society is better than a individualist society'. I'm on the negative side. Shouldn't be hard since I am quite independent wtf. Can't fucking believe I volunteered for the debate.
Very annoying bahh!! The ones who usually volunteers have ALL volunteered. And the lecturer kept on eyeing all the Asians because that's all the students left WTF. None of them would fucking volunteer.
So I did. The teacher actually picked me for the first topic 'Religion is a necessary part of life' but I declined it. And when these people wouldn't volunteer for the second one, I did. Damn!
2) Start on my sponsorship assignment.
3) Email Westin and Fresh to ask for prizes.
4) Work on my Marketing final pitch which is 50% of the final grade. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.
5) Go to nursing houses to get old people to fill in my survey form for Marketing while bribing them with 'things old people usually like' wtf.
6) Read my sponsorship articles and write notes on it.
7) Work on Sat and Sun morning. Hello weekend rates! Actually any amount of money will make me happy wtf. I seriously CANNOT wait for July. July is like my 'become a instant millionaire' month or something.
8) Go to Debby's farewell dinner on Sun night! She's becoming a team leader in Four Points Sheraton!
***********
Today was supposed to be marvelous day.
BUT.
I had to stay back for my Marketing meeting until 12pm.
Then I had to meet Chef Warren to discuss about the menu for our ICMS Alumni Dinner at 2pm.
Then while waiting at the bus stop, I caught a glimpse of the old fucking pervert in a van going down to the wharf. Holy shit! Which means I will bump into him later. Oh No!!!
So instead of taking the ferry, I will take the bus back to city.
HOWEVER.
I took the wrong bus and went in the wrong direction (which is Manly Vale)for about 30 mins. And I had to take another bus which brings me back to city from Manly Vale. That took abt 1 hr.
And thus, I only made it home at 5pm.
FML can?
No comments:
Post a Comment