
It's coffee obviously. If you can't read Korean, lemme translate for you <----- sitayi. Ok not. But it actually says 'I'm Cappucino' on the other side of the can. So I'm assuming it's cappucino.
I wonder if it's the name of that chick on the can. Wahh...what a lala name. Next time I'll name my daughter Mocha.
I have been drinnking a lot of this. Well , like two cans. Hey, remember this riddle where they give you the picture of 2 cans and ask you to figure out the bird? Answer: Toucan.
That was lameeeeeeee >.>
***********
I went shopping by myself the other day and came across a new shopping place. It's Mid-City and they have ALL the good names in there like Witchery, Politix, SMiggle, Glue and FOREVER NEW!!!
I went back there again with the girls and this is what we came up with.
Simone/Kitty.






Kim saw this extremely beautiful denim military jacket. It's $80 which is alright for a denim jacket. I tried it on and I love it!! But I am VERY hesitant as to if I should buy it. As I have spent a lot in the past few days. Kim and Kitty tried it on too and they love it too!Kim bought it straight away and Kitty later on decided to buy the same jacket too. I want one tooooooooooooooooo....SHIT DAMMMIT!
Lemme think about it for a week first. If I still want to buy it, I can just walk 5 minutes to the Broadway Shopping Centre and buy it.
Then we decided to look around in the Apple store becoz I thought they are debuting the iPad today. THAT'S WHAT I SAW ON THE NEWS TODAY!!! USA IS DEBUTING THEM TODAY/YESTERDAY. People even cheered as they received their device.
Booooo..no iPad. So do what? Take pictures!!!
They are all the same really.



I am working again tomorrow morning but it's public holiday again!! 50 bucks an hour! Maybe I will buy the jacket afterall HAHHAAHHAH.
No comments:
Post a Comment