Hey y'all.
I've had a busy week. So let's start with Friday. The event went very well, the client was happy however at the debriefing, accusations were thrown around the room and fingers were pointing at all directions. A bit of a let down there. It's not sorted yet. We'll have another debriefing on Wed morning.
Then Sat I did nothing at all. I asked the day off from work and was meant to start on my sponsorship assignment but decided to sleep the day away instead. Woke up at 12pm, online and then back to sleep at 4pm. Which sucks because then I forgot I need to wake up at 5am on Sun to go to work at 6am.
Work on Sun was painstakingly slow. 7-7.45am, not a single person came in. Then at 7.45am, we get 5 tables coming in at the same time. 15 mins later, they left and the restaurant was empty again. Lek and 1 spent the free time talking and finding stuff to do. Lek is a casual too but she only comes in like once or twice a month when we really need people. She's Thai but married a local.
She recently gave birth to a baby boy late last year. She showed me pics of her baby. Damn cute!! Mixed babies are never ugly. Oh wait...Some might be. Depends on what nationalities wtf.
There was one pic of her boy dressed in pink.
Lek: I see that my baby has very pink skin so I dressed him in pink also. I showed my husband and he said "Noooooooooo!! My baby is not gay....".
Me: LOL.
Why their sense of humour liddat one??
I told Shaaban I have to volunteer in ICMS for one of our class events and since it was quiet, he sent me home at 10am. Which is marvelous as it allows me to go home, take a shower and off I go to Manly again.
So at 1pm, there I was in ICMS volunteering for Hope for Tomorrow. It's one of the events organised by another group of students in our class. Since we are in the class, even though it is not our event, we still need to help out to get our participation marks. FTS.
This other girl and I had to walk around in the hot sun carrying a bucket of drinks selling them. Not so glamourous ah..
Anyway, doesn't matter coz I got free food and drinks so it's alright. By 3pm, off I go again back to the city to get ready for my 6pm shift in Mosaic. Micheal called me up at 12.30am on Saturday night to ask if I can work on Sun because they are 'desperate' already.
Of coz I said yes. Reached home at 4.15pm and quickly washed, dry and iron my hair, ate a bit of food and I'm out again at 5pm.
I expected to work in IRD instead I was the runner. Damn! I just washed my hair la!! Now it smells like kitchen again. FTS.
Finished work at 11.30pm, reached home at 12am. I was actually really really tired to the point of collapsing but I have to iron my uniform for Monday. After doing that, I decided to clean the living room and kitchen, seeing the state of mess they are in. And it wasn't even my mess! I just can't take it. Disgusting bunch of pigs.
So there I was, scrubbing the stove, wiping the counter, emptying the rubbish bin and sweeping the floor from 12 to 1 in the freaking morning!
However, my week is not finished yet! I have to wake up at 6.45am on Monday morning to travel that extra hour to Dee Why. I gotta return the runners we rented for Friday's dinner.
Once I return the runner, I had to rush back to Manly again to attend my 10am Marketing lecture.
On my way back to Manly, I took a 139 bus that says 'Manly'. It arrived in Manly alright..but it took me to Freshwater and Curl Curl as well. Which is a good thing because I saw the prettiest stretch of beach ever in my whole life. Even Bondi and Manly Beach pales in comparison.
Maybe it was the perfect weather and all, but it was so gorgeous. It was absolutely empty (maybe because it's a Monday morning) and the water has the prettiest shade of blue. I think that place is called Harbord or something. I will definitely go back there again. During my school hols..!
Now I have to go to Coles to get mould killer, carpet cleaner and toilet paper for the apartment T____T
Robert had better get me plenty of souvenirs from Thailand and Poland otherwise I will fucking kill him!
No comments:
Post a Comment