Edit: MAJOR NEWS GUYS!! Mr Pawson send another email to us and said there was a mistake in calculating the marks for the pitch and that all the marks are increased. FARK!
So now, my pitch is actually a distinction! WOOOOOOOOTS! But proposal is still a credit. WHich is fine! Therefore, I might be able to score a final D in my Marketing with 80%!
Oh-emm-gee!
So you know. The other day. I was finishing my supposedly 50-page assignment.
When I was at page 35, I found out that actually only 20-30 pages were required.
FML.
After using Sunday afternoon, the whole Monday afternoon/night and Tues afternoon which totals to 24 hours, I came up with a 39 page assignment. Which I hope to get at least 65%. Hey! Although it was super last minute but I had 39 pages so there is definitely useful information ok.
Actually on second thought, my event might have been too OTT. Ahhh fark!
Pris pris pris pris pris lemme score at 60% la. I worked very hard on it ok.
I was maximising my concentration level like nobody's business! Only stopping to eat and like random 10mins of FB and stuff. Yeah.
********
I finished my assignment at 7pm and started on my Marketing revision.
Thank God our lecturer gave us the questions to the exam (I KNOW RIGHT!! WHAT KIND OF UNI GIVES QUESTIONS TO STUDENTS BEFORE THE EXAM ONE! )
He gave us all the 7 short answer questions he will put in the exams and told us to study for it (So if I don't get good marks, feel free to bash me here and call me stupid wtf). But the MCQs and case study we have to study everything la.
Eh. I am not lousy student ok. I still studied everything from the textbook which by 1am was the time I decided to go to bed as I have been looking at words and words for 12 hours.
But I couldn't sleep. All those marketing terms were bouncing around in my head.
You know how some screensavers have those ball thingy that bounces around in the monitor?
That's exactly how it was in my head. Except with one ball, I got like a gazabillion balls.
Haih.
I got the results back from my Marketing Pitch. Our team scored Credit for both pitch and proposal therefore it means we have a minimum of 32.5 out of the 50 points. Which translate to 32.5% that I already have. Hence I will need to 42.5% equating to 85% in my final marketing exam to get a Distinction.
Fark!!! To be honest, I think I can get 80% for the exam but 85% hmm I dunno. If my final mark is 74.5% which is 0.5% to a D, I will fucking kill someone ok.
No comments:
Post a Comment