Saturday, April 3, 2010

'We are Singaporeans'...

Yes I know.

I was working in Frasers today. Damn busy can. 80 covers. And the dishwasher broke down T_________T

So the chef had to manually wash the plates HAHAHHAHA and I had to polish them but that's my usual duties la...

This Asian family came in. I could immi-lia-ly sense that they are from Singapore coz they do not look like they're from the Mainlands nor HK.

Way too classy and neat to be Malaysian (eh seh..insult my own nationality) so definitely Singaporean.

I went up to their table and did the usual greet service. Then the lady asked me 'Where are you from?'. I said 'I'm from Brunei but I'm Malaysian' (sial eh, must clarify again right!). She then replied 'Oh..very close. We are from Singapore'. I just gave her a smile.

Then this bloody mahai Chinese guy who came in with his mum who is like totally impatient. I told him to wait for a second while I sort out his table then he just rudely said 'Why can't I sit on the sofa there? It's empty! I don't mind!'.

Misterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, that sofa sits 4-5 people so we usually reserved them for the bigger groups. You want to pao the whole table for you and your lau bu, a bit inconsiderate lehhhh..

WTF....why am I typing in such a Singaporean way today? Nvm, let's just follow through with the theme 'Singapore' in this post wtf.

Anyway, my supervisor said to just let him sit there so I lost boohoohoo fts. And he and his mum nearly finished the whole buffet table >.>

Just another day at work when you meet these kind of people.

******

I'm sooo broke now!!! I have NO IDEA where all my money went! I went out the other day and I did not buy anything AT ALL. Well, except $10 for arcade wtf (but I got 62 tickets in return which I can redeem for a plushie toy or some shit and I also managed to 'kiap' a Mashi-Maro for $3 yeah to my extremely accurate estimation skills).

I had $80 in my wallet and by the end of the night, my wallet was empty :(((((((((((((

Food was just $60. Actually.........yeah it kinda adds up. FML.

Food is so expensive when you eat with a small number of people. I had Mamak again. We ordered the sambal udang, kangkung belacan, roti telur and a cendol. Total was $50. Excuse meeeeee..in Malaysia I can eat lobster already lorrrr.

Aiyahhhhhh.....

I must really stay at home for the next 3 months wtf.

Ok I want to sleep now coz tomorrow wake up at 5.15am again to go to work. Sunday rates, bitches!

No comments: