I came across another shopping website through Facebook :)
It's called Sense of Fashion. Basically it sells everything from one-off designer pieces (sample) to quirky stuff to vintage to whatever.
I personally don't like most of the things they sell there but there are some nice pieces too. Call me tasteless if you want but I just kinda prefer other things.
However, it's still a fun site to browse through.
If you are the kind of person who can appreciate this jacket, then you'll like this site.
They sell accessories too. Telescope necklace.
This neck ruff thingy. If you are attending a costume party.
Below are some of the things I kinda like.Vintage Marilyn Monroe T-shirt.
A designer tartan dress. It's size 10-12. My size!! But I would drown in this dress coz I'm short.
Some black evening gown.
Blue peacock sweater.
Vintage 80s sweater.
This coat is so cute!! But $200 oh... :(
This is a designer piece too. From Chloe.
Orange coat!! So cute!
Hope you enjoy the pictures! Go to that site to look-see if you're bored :)
You'll enjoy it!
No comments:
Post a Comment