Saturday, April 10, 2010

Imma be a landlady!

No I did not hook up with Robert. Eww.

He and his gf are going to Thailand and back to their respective countries for a month. And since I'm the only one who has stayed in this apartment the longest, Rob has made me the acting landlady for a month.

I have to collect rent, deposit into his account and make sure everyone cleans the apartment. In return, he will deduct $5 from my weekly rent. Yeah!! 1 extra Easyway per week!

*******

I found quite a bit of information on my debate topic. Surprisingly, I find it very interesting. So I guess that helps?

Hopefully I will not blank out when it is my turn to speak otherwise imma be so pissed.

*********

KIDS!

These fucking little shits.

They should just stay at home and mess up their own place.

>(

**********

No makeup today!! But my hair looks like shit. Both ends curl upwards :((

No comments: