to Choki Choki chocolate paste. Hehe.. Didn't have them for such a long time.
Only started to crave for it when my bro brought a stick home from BSRC. How random...
Then I saw a whole box of Choki Choki in SupaSave. Of course I bought it.
And this morning, I was sucking on a Choki Choki while driving. I feel soooo guilty...-.-
Yesterday, my sis and I had our first attempt at cooking mashed potatoes.
The potato part was alright. Just peel, wash, boil and smash.
Then the sauce part.
I pour a so-so amount of HP sauce into the pot and I tot it might be a lil too thick so I added some water. Everything went downhill from there.
The sauce become too watery. And it smelled sour.O_o
I accidentally spilled some of the so-called sauce into the sink.
I took a spoonful of potato. Drizzle a few drops of the watery sauce. It's absolutely nothing like the KFC sauce!!!! The sauce just kinda got sucked into the potato and disappeared. WWhhhhhhhhhaaaaattttthehelllllll...!
In the end, we just threw the whole thing into the big black plastic bag. And cook some mushroom balls to eat. So stupid to actually think we could recreate a sauce something like KFC. If so easy, KFC bankrupt oredi lar....
Tune in next time for another episode of Lesley & Joann's Cooking Disasters!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment