Half a century already arh....
Must strive to be even better in the next coming half. Must win more badminton competitions.
So proud to be a Malaysian!
But I dunno how to sing national anthem lar..
Oni know "Negaraku....tanah tumpahnya darahku!"
Also dunno if that sentence is correct or not arh....... *paiseh*
Why I am not in KL rite now?? Then I can go see the International Fireworks Competition mah...Got so many countries competiting le.....*sulks agn*
It's going to be sooooooooooooooooo pretty. Sound so 'suaku' rite? Like never see fireworks b4...
**************
I think I confirm can go to Sydney in Feb already.
My dad told me he has settled his new house problems and the building of the new house in Sg.Teraban will start in Sept.
Then he told me that the funds for my studies are almost done too.
And he wants me to stay in the campus for 3 yrs. To me, that's very expensive.
But no matter, must make it to Sydney first then only I'll find a way to move out and help my dad save some money. *fingers crossed*
2 comments:
congratz!!!! see things din turn out so bad rite? hehe hope everythin goes smoothly ^^ *hugs*
thanks! ya..but cannot be too happy first. wait until my foot touch Sydney's airport baru ta. Haha...
Post a Comment