Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Random-ness (part 2)

I need to buy a new pair of oversized sunnies and get my specs done..
I have the frame oredi. Just have to change the lens. I think my eyesight is getting worse by the minute. Hopefully the lens wont turn out sooo thick that a bullet can't penetrate it.
I am looking for sunnies like this.






I want to go to Miri....!


****************


Things I like to do:

1) Sing Shayne Ward's 'No Promises'.
No promiiiiiisssseeeesssss...Baby, now I need to hold you tight. I just wanna die in your arrrrrmmmmmmmsssssss *run voice* *blushes*

2) Do the Chicken Dance when my sis and bro are studying in the living room. And talk to them a lot abt bullsh*t. I think I know why my sis always fails her Commerce ledi....

3) Sit in a cafe or shop and people-watch with my sis. We always laugh at funny/weird/ugly people. And ooh/ahh over pretty people. So bad rite? I know...but I am aware ppl do the same thing too. Heck, maybe some of them are laughing at me and my sis. *shrugs*

No comments: