Friday, August 24, 2007

My 'educational' talk with a BSP employee

Some BSP guy wanted his hard disk drive urgently so I volunteered to send it to him.

Reached HQ at abt 8.05am and went into his office.

A typical Chinese man sits inside. I don't know him at all. And he doesnt know me too. But we spent the next half an hour chatting.

Things he told me:
1) He got 2 daughters. One of them got 2 degrees wei....
2) Be careful when making frens.
3) It never harms to make more frens. He's got lotsa frens from all over the world.
4) Valentine's Day are meant for lovers only.
5) In order to be successful, dont take drugs and dun gamble. I gamble wor...Mati.
6) By my looks, I'll be successful. *blushes*
7) He's gonna retire in October.
8) I have no future in Brunei if I take event management. (Point taken). I shud work in China*Argh!!!* because they need ppl who can speak English and Mandarin. And because the opprtunities are plenty over there. *Me thinks: China wor....????Even HongKong or Japan would be better. But hey, he's well travelled and....dunno la*
9) I must be ambitious. Shud always strive for the best. Means open up my own event management company!!!! Anyone getting married?? I'm available. Call me! *winks*
10) And although I shud have high expectations, I shud also realise that there are plenty of less fortunate ppl out there and I'm very lucky to have almost everything. He's a Christian. Go figure...

And one thing he told me is sooo funny. But can't write it here YET. Maybe when I get out of this company la. Hehe...

Sometimes, I wish I can use one whole day to listen to what these guys have to say when they are trying to give advice. Some of them have pretty good points.

No comments: