Friday, August 31, 2007

My mum is a sibeh good driver.

She owez drives at 60km/h whether on the highway or any other road. This is because she knows I like to enjoy the scenery outside. By driving very very slow, it allows me to take my sweet time to do so.

When it comes to humps, she rarely brakes so the whole car 'jumps up'. She knows I always fall asleep and thus cannot enjoy the scenery. By not braking, she can wake me up and I can enjoy the scenery agn...

When she parks the car, she made sure that the side which I exit the car is very narrow. This is because she knows I want to diet and by parking this way, I'll force myself to exercise.

I always wish I will be more like my mum ever since I was young. God is sooo good to me to fulfill my wish. My body shape is becoming more like hers. Just need to inherit her driving skills now.

I am so lucky to have such a mum.

No comments: