Friday, August 31, 2007

Indeed...

I didnt get all the things on my to-get list. I haven got my new novels/books/ bras. LOL....Never mind on Sat agn.

I finally got the sunnies. It's a Fendi not so-oversized one. The first pair I tried on was a purple oversized Fendi too. It looked ok. And the salesgirl brought me a few more pairs to try on. In the end, it was between a brown and black one. The brown one is more sporty and is slightly curved. The black one is more casual and both my sis and the salesgirl said I looked better with the black one. So I bought it. Hehe....The place is having a sale. So I got it for RM528. Usual price is RM 678. It is definitely cheaper in Miri, just like what JXakaSharon Said.

My sunnies.



After getting the sunnies, I went for a eye test in the same shop. What the doctor told me is unbelievable. He said my vision is almost 20/20. Almost the same as Jay Chou in Initial D already wor...
In fact, my eyesight has improved since the last test I got in 2004. Improved orh???? Everyday watch TV and sit in front of the computer without my specs and my eyesight improved! Damn, I think I have super self-healing power. Tim Kring is so gonna call me anytime soon. However, the doctor said my only problem is that I have lazy eyes. Balik balik lagi, lazy.

I want to go for another eye test in another optic shop. Just to make sure.

As I am typing this, I am wearing my specs. I look so pandai lar...like those scholarship students le. ^_^

No comments: