So fucking annoying can???? I'm boiling inside....
I want to go KB town during my lunch break on Thurs. So I ask my mum to pick me up at 12 and bring me back to the office at 1. She's like "Aiya, thurs ur bros and sis no skool. And I have to drive all the way down from Panaga just to pick you up. You think I'm very free?"...
CHIBAI!!!!!!
YOU HAVE A CHOICE OK? YOU COULD HAVE LET ME DRIVE TO WORK THEN I CAN GO TO KB ON MY OWN SO YOU DONT HAVE TO WASTE ONE SECOND OF YOUR PRECIOUS TIME TO PICK ME UP!!!! YOU CAN JUST STAY AT HOME AND WATCH YOUR PRECIOUS 1000-EPISODE TAIWANESE DRAMA!!! BUT NO!!!! YOU WONT LET ME DRIVE AND NOW YOU'RE COMPLAINING??!!!!
I have nothing to do at work. I have some at times but it is only when I have someone to chat to then only I got work. If I have noone to chat to, I'll have no work. Kuailan or not???!!! I'm so free that I am able to finish 20 chapters of HP7 in one day of 'work'.
I'm seriously thinking of quiting my job here.
Even if the pay here is sooo good and I get paid to do nothing.
Even if Superman will bomb me.
Bomb la, not like the first time only.
And I'm going to send in my resume maybe on Sat using DHL. It better be worth it.
On another note, there might be a 2nd trip to KK. If jadi, I'll know better than to bring just 200 bucks. Shit....-.-
Edit: I've just finished the HP7. Aiyo....So sad! Why did Fred, Lupin and Tonks have to die??? JK Rowling lied ha? She said she was going to kill off 2 of the main characters le. But end up so many of them.
But Snape was reli sweet. He loved Lily til the very last moment.
I shall start on The Mediator now.
No comments:
Post a Comment