Two customers came in just now. I didn't bother to get up and attend to them cause I thought Nancy was outside.
Then the female boss went outside and served the customers!!! While I was inside the office enjoying the aircon and reading other ppl's blog!!! Aiyyoyoyoyo......:/
Make me feel even worse le....
*ponders for 5 secs*
I'm just saying. I dont give a hoot abt it. I hope I'll received the oh-so-important phone call anytime soon with good news...:(
Even UKScholarZhaoRen also told me to get the hell outta there ASAP.
**********
I have to buy my niece a present. It's her 5th bday today. What to buy for her le..? She doesnt like Barbie dolls. She prefer toys like....cars, guns...
"Piang, piang,piang!!!"
*someone gets shot*
"Aiya...I'm dying...Help" <- *takes one last breath and dies. Sticks tougue out to the corner of the mouth*
Weird. And she doesn't like to wear dresses/skirts. Even if she does, she sits like a boy. You know, legs wide open, pulls her wedgie in public, digging, scratching and so on....I'm crossing my fingers realllllllllll tight that she won't grow up to be a dyke.
Anyways, happy bday Crystal Chiang!
***********
I notice that whenever I drive, I tend to stare into space and daydream after a while. Whether I'm driving fast or slow. After a few secs, I'll come back to earth.
And I can't look at my passengers' faces whenever I'm talking to them. I have to keep my eyes on the road. Beri ano annoying ba...
No comments:
Post a Comment