Monday, August 13, 2007

Sat's party

Last Sat nite was kinda like GentleViv's farewell party. As usual we all had fun (we always have fun in viv's house) and the best part was my dad let me stayed overnite at JXakaSharon's house!! Thanks for taking care of me when I was passed out cold!! Love ya girl, muahz!!!

The guys looking at JianLiang's girlpren in the bikini.

GentleViv, YeeTzen, Me, JXakaSharon


HappyJosh and Me


The girl in the dark blue shirt is Wen-J. Sumthin like that. So tall man...
I feel so left out lo....every other girl inside this pic got scholarships and are in uni oredi. Oni me working..:(

Me and PrettyYunn.



Me, Sandy(physics set 3 escape partner), YeeTzen. And AlcoholicGavin at the back.


JiaWei's head kacau ba..


Eddie so serious looking at JianLiang's girlpren in the bikini.



We all look kinda retarded in this pic. Heheh..




AaronLo is sibeh serious when it comes to alcohol arh...Him preparing the Absinth. JXakaSharon looked blur blur oredi...


And me drinking the Absinth rite after JXakaSharon's turn.





WTH is the guy at the back looking at???

As some people may already know, I like alcohol. So few hours later, I was beri beri beri tipsy and started arguing with AlcoholicGavin in Hokkien.
So damn pandai....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*sobs* i wish i was there... =( so sad laa, i miss drinkin with u guys haha here no drinking buddies and no occasion to drink either.. damn sad!

Anonymous said...

haha..we will meet up agn someday then we'll drink to our heart's content.hehe....