Thursday, August 30, 2007

Today...

I decided to be extra lazy and came in to work at around 8.20am.

My male boss, Mr.Tan usually doesn't come in until 9am++. But today, he decided to be early and saw me enter the office at only 8.20am.

Sigh...why do these things always happen to me?

**********

We had dinner in Excapade last night. I booked the room oredi at 8.30pm but when I called to confirm agn at 8pm, they told me they gave the room to someone else!! Tamade....Shit! Saying that one of the waitress made a mistake. WTH...
And they gave us 2 tables instead.
My sis and I were more into looking at guys than eating. Hehe...
The sushi chef and 2 of the waiters are hot!!!
There was a guy who was reli good-looking as well. He's just a customer though...


**********
My cousin and her 2 frens, Diana and Grace stayed overnight at my aunt's house. My mum ordered me to stay overnight with them.

And my couz, Hamchipeng told me that the 3 of them are going to join a singing competition in Curtin!!

Before she tell me what song they are doing, I have a feeling it is going to be......S.H.E's song.
And of course, I turn out to be CORRECT...ting, ting,ting,ting,ting...!!!!
The power of a woman's intuition. Thank God I am a woman...

So last night, they were practicing their singing. Hamchipeng wants to know what I think of it.
Well, they are fine. As long as they dun shatter any glass then shud be OK lar....
And *pats my own head* for being able to listen to SHE's songs for soooooooo many times. I usually dun.

Anyways....I'm goin to Miri later to go shopping!!

No comments: