Wednesday, August 29, 2007

*frowns*

I don't get to drive to work this week coz my dad has to use the car.
Now I'm stuck in da office with shitty ppl.
And it feels like time is passing by reeaaallllllllllll slow agn.

I benci this banyak banyak!!

**************

My cousin who studies in Curtin, Miri is going to spent 2 days in Brunei with her 2 frens. They have a week's break. But me? Working!! And there's no break. (emo time agn)
This week I am gonna eat like a whale.

Tonight there'll be a big dinner. Eat.
And tomorrow I am going to Miri and eat agn.
On Friday, my family might have dinner in Excapade. Eat agn.
On Sat nite, it's my granmama's bday, so go to Miri eat agn. Wahlao.......

I need to get lotsa things from Miri le. Sunnies, specs, bra(???), Veet, novels/teen stories, things for my facial regime. Which I doubt I will get hold of. I'm bound to get side-tracked and buy something else instead.

No comments: