Monday, August 6, 2007

Dedicate this post to Country Head


Nay......it's to THE Pehin Lau Ah Kok for donating the fireworks. Thanks man! ^_^
Basically the whole of Brunei population came out to play on last Sat night.
Yayasan was packed. Went shopping and bumped into one of my schoolmates, Siaw Ching. He looked different. Anyways, I told him that I'm looking for a new job shud I cannot make it to Sydney(WTF). And he recommend me to work in Mashor. Not sure....I have 3 choices rite now. Will elaborate on that soon.

This time, the fireworks were very much nicer than the one I saw abt a month ago. More variety. Pics below.


Me and Joann. I love the bulbs behind us. The colour alternates between red, blue, green and purple.
Purple bulbs. Pweeetyy...

Fireworks pics I took. It took me a while to get the timing of these fireworks. The first two pics are few of the bad ones.





Then these are the nicer ones. It's very blur-ish coz my phone oni 1.3 megapixel ba...WTF..







Personally, I love this one.






















No comments: