Friday, June 13, 2008

1 more day!

OK happy happy! Randomness-

I spent the last 3 nights watching the 3 installments of Lord of the Rings. It was good! Dunno why I didnt watch it when it was first released in the cinema.

My PSP is now playable! But I only know how to play 3 outta the 5 games. One of the games is something like Counterstrike or Dota or whatever current game kids are playing in the cyber cafes these days. I seriously have no idea how to play them. I dunno how the guys know where to go, what to shoot, what not to shoot, what to retrieve and blablabla.

I heard so many stories abt my current company's bosses. This la, that la.
S-C-A-N-D-A-L-O-U-S.

I am getting fatter agn..My sis says I have gotten a lil bit fatter since I returned from NZ. Oh no! I'm so lazy to run. Pls somebody, anybody! Leave a tag and say 'You're fat! Go jog OK!". Pwezzz....T_______T

BAH!

No comments: