Sunday, June 29, 2008

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I might just receive the best birthday present ever!!!

I landed a 3 day job at the Rainforest Music Festival at Damai Beach. So it means the chance of me bumping into Kenny Sia just went up 500%??? It pays RM50 a day. Meals and accommodation included.

Hamchipeng's bf got selected to join first. When Hamchipeng and I wanted to join, there were no slots left. However, 2 person backed out at last minute and we got the job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When Hamchipeng first told me abt the rainforest thingy, I thought it was some work or event done by environmentalists. WTH. So I might as well just join and earn some money lo. Only when she explained then I realise, it's the music festival where people from all round the world come to enjoy.

EHEHHEHAHAHAHEHHEHHAHEEEAHAHAHAH!!

But I have to wait til I get to the briefing first to confirm whether I have the place or not. Maybe by mouth say I'm in but last minute change of plans le...Fingers crossed I have it. Then you guys will have lotsa photos to look at.

:D

No comments: