Sunday, June 22, 2008

Not fair le!

My Lim Peh is gonna retire soon rite?? On 19th July this yr.

He is waiting/hoping for BSP to sign another contract with him so he can continue working in BSP for another 2 yrs or something.

But another private company has booked him to work for them. For B$500 a day. WOAH!!

Not fair ok. I work one month 500, he work one day also 500. He says he prefers the job at BSP coz altho the fixed salary is 6K, he can get a lot of overtime money and allowances for my overseas studies which is 800 dollars a month.

I think it's the same ok coz if he takes the private company job, he'll earn 11K a month. 11K ok. Where u find? I hope Lim Peh will get what he wants la. If in the end, both also dun have then kanasai la. Pls!!! I pray he gets the job.

*****************

My granma was talking abt my granpa. Then it made me think abt my dad's dad. He died in 1993 i think. What I know is that he paid for his own funeral u know. Using his pension money from BSP. My granpa worked in BSP too. He said he didnt want my dad to spend any money la.

During the day of the funeral, my dad being the only son of Woon family, his family has to stand in front of the coffin and do some bowing ritual. My first bro was behind me.

We were holding 3 joss sticks and becoz my bro was looking down, he didnt realise the tip of the burning joss sticks were on my back. Which of coz burned me wtf. I was POed la. Then I stood behind him and put my joss sticks on his back too. My dad saw and quickly pulled me away from him.

TIU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My granpa went to heaven oredi still want to protect his fav grandson. WTF!!!!

No joking k. When my mum gave birth to me, he only came to see me the next day. But when he heard that my mum gave birth to my bro oredi, he quickly rushed to the hospital even tho it was midnight or later. Kasian this author, nobody sayang one.

*******************

I have been in Kuching for a week now and I have not even taken one single picture of me and needless to say, I havent bump into Kenny Sia yet.

No comments: