Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I don't want to leave Kuching yet!

My cousins, my sis and I have so much fun shopping around in Kuching. Today, I bought 11 tops and another pair of shoes and a blue-green clutch. Almost everything was on sale. The reason I even dare to enter the atas shop like Esprit/Mango is also becoz they have sale.

1) Red sandals from Vincci and clutch - RM 82
2) MNG blouse- RM30
3) No brand blouses/tops - RM180
4) Espirit shirt - RM35
5) Padini polo shirt - RM54
6) No brand black vest + white top - RM100
7) Night slip - RM47

I am so embarassed gao gao today at the Spring coz whenever I walk past the detectors, it goes off!! Dunno why. Maybe becoz of the PSP I carry in my bag. All the ppl looked at me like I'm some kind of criminal wtf.

And the saleslady whom I bought the nightslip from asked if I am getting married soon coz I bought the 'supposedly sexy' nightslip. Shit man. If I get married, no need to wear anything in the bedroom OK. Easy access ba wtf.

I got my Ipod back from the Apple store at the Spring. The guy who fixed my Ipod is so charming. He's not exactly the handsome can die type but he has his own gd qualities. He has small eyes and a real solid build. His name is Wyatt I think. :D

A few days ago, I just realised how tough my auntie is. The one who went to NZ with me. She downed her medicine/pills with Carlsberg beer one. And proceed to eat seafood. Wow.
Next time, I want to grow up to be like her. *determined face*

No comments: