Monday, June 23, 2008

New clothes and new hair colour.

Hey y'all!!

I just spent RM180 at the Alan Inspiration Saloon to get my hair dyed the new brown colour. It's brown. Full. Not the half brown half red or half brown half yellow.

So worth it man. It wasnt in my plan to dye my hair today but because my cousins wanted to cut their hair so my sis and I accompany them. When we reach there, we saw the price range for a dye job. I forced my sis to dye her hair also heheh. Pics maybe next time.

I bought this absolutely beautiful dress which makes me look 20 pounds slimmer no kidding OK! And I bargained it down to RM55 only.

My dad gave me RM1500 for this trip. Mum gave me B$100 but I didnt use it coz I want to keep it heheh...And RM200 from granma and RM300 from another aunt. Gave RM350 to my sis coz she arrived in Kuching 6 days after me. Now I only have RM600 left after all the shopping. :(

You think I'd get a lot of things already rite but I only have 3 tops, 1 dress, 1 shirt, 2 pairs of shoes, a new hairdo and 8 panties. Where did all the money go?? Orh, I did buy 6 shirts for my whole family and some short jogging pants and 2 pair of shoes for my mum. Cilakak one. Both her shoes are more expensive than mine OK. My shoes oni cost RM74 total and her is RM84.

Back to more shopping!!!

No comments: