Monday, June 9, 2008

Why I don't like to have lunch outside during working days.

At home, I can:

1) Eat my lunch and switch on MTV/ Mythbusters / CSI / Double Shot at the same time.

2) After lunch, if I *need* to poop then the toilet is just 2 steps away. And clean white toilet paper is *always* next to you.

3) If I want to lie in my bed for 5 minutes, I can do so too. If I wan to roll around in my parents king size bed also can. Then when the mum sees that, she will scold "You stupid girl! I just fold the blanket. See now it's all messed up agn."

4) I have tonnes of delicious cold drinks/desserts in the fridge from which I can choose from. Ceres Red Grape Juice, Yakult Original and Yakult Apple, Vegood Strawberry Beat, Dutch Lady Chocolate Milk, Marigold Grape Jelly, Marigold Peach Jelly and lotsaaaaaa.

5) I can switch on all the 3 TVs at my home simultaneously and no one cares.

6) The aircons are switched on 24/7 at my house so everything is chilly. Damn siok when you just spent the past 4 hours outside and are feeling sticky gao gao.


Outside:

Ummm..............hmm..................................nothing! I can do nothing! No aircon summore!

But then agn, it's during working days. If holiday season, everyday go out also can la.

No comments: