I am quitting the job here at Shim's. Actually not quitting la, it's becoz Shim doesn't need me anymore. This is prolly the last week here unless the boss wants me to stay for a week or so to finish up the Sultan bday's thing.
How the hell did I get into advertising? I didnt want to!!! OK let me list down the events which got me here.
1) Quit Comosi Enterprise.
2) Join ArchMedia Advertising but am in the event management side.
3) Based in KB so my workplace is in Shim's Advertising Studio (ArchMedia and Shim's are partners).
4) Finished up my work and something bad happened to ArchMedia and the lady boss told me she didnt need me anymore, boohoo wtf.
5) Since I have nothing to do now and one of Shim's admin staff is on leave, I offered to help the other office girl until the one on leave is back.
6) Shim's lady boss kept on pestering me to work for Shim's as a salesperson. Put on a forced smile and declined. Lady boss still dun get it and asked me the same thing several more times.
7) I was half working half playing in the office one day when the lady boss slammed a hugeass file on the table.
" Nah Lesley, this is all the information on the customers who always buy the banners for Sultan's bday. This year, I wan you to handle everything!! Draw up a form, fax it to them and call them. It's very easy one...!"
8) So today, I am hating my job right now. She did not asked me if I wan to do it or not. I thought I agreed to help as an ADMIN staff. Not a salesperson. She basically forced this job on me. I tell you OK. This salesperson thing is no different from door to door salesman. Everytime I call, the ppl answer me like they wan to quickly put down the phone or something. Damn you lady boss! If this is so easy, you do it yourself already la. Why pass to me??
Pls God...5 more days.
No comments:
Post a Comment