Fuck. The moment I managed to get my hands on some really good songs, Zen decided to die on me!!
It happened before but I was able to press reset and voila! Back to normal. Not this time.
T______________________________T
Then I think to myself maybe this is a sign from God that I shud get a Ipod Nano wtf.
Don't tell me I can get Zen repaired here or send back to Singapore. Hell no. (actually i oso want to get an Ipod ba)
I wanted to die without my mp3.
I was so bored. Now there are only 2 Astro gold cards coz splitters are banned stupid astro ppl.
Last Sun, I went up to Bandar to look for Nano but.....
Bad > Don't you realise that everytime you need something, you just can't find it? But when you don't need it, it is just everywhere in front of you.
Worse > I bought a 4GB memory card for $88 at Wetszone and the DVD store 2 steps behind it sells the same card for $78. T________________________T
Worst > I found out that very same shop sells the same red PSP Slim i bought from QQ for $428 and it comes free with a 4GB memory card!!! T_____________T
I hate you QQeStore!!
I know you'll say dun hate QQ, hate yourself coz you are stupid and buy things on impulse.
So yesterday, I quickly called up QQeStore agn to see if they have any Ipod in stock. But I can only buy the 4GB Nano coz I am too poor liau. T_____________________T
They did and I quickly banked in the money to their account. So my PSP and Nano will arrive today.
I am very very very annoyed that I paid an extra 100 bucks for the PSP which I could have use to buy a 8GB Nano then I can choose colours. Apparently, to Apple, those ppl who are rich enough to buy a 4GB only are not entitled to have colours and shud stick to the boring silver.
Fark kiu la.
*************************
Now I know only very rich ppl or very stupid ppl will pay 75 dollars to buy per game. Normal ppl download the games from Internet. Ahhhh..
Any way, I joined this PSP Blender site which offers every games you can download for US$37. I am thinking of paying it straight away so I can start downloading them.
Then the DVD store behind Wetszone allows ppl to download the games at a price of 10 bucks for 3 games. I dun want to make the same mistakes agn. Damnit.
Edit: That's it!! I am never going to get anything from QQeStore anymore! Initially, the goods will arrive on Monday. Then they say Tues. And now they tell me it will only arrive in KB tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment