Friday, June 13, 2008

I am in a very bad mood today.

So bad as in I cannot even fake a smile even if you wave a LV bag in front of my face.

It might be the hair, the skin, the body, the lady boss, EVERYTHING!!!

My hair regrowth is so obvious now it's disgusting. 5cm of black hair and 25cm of kanasai colour. WTF.

My skin is oily during the days and perfect only at night. Who look at you at night orh??

Like I said, I'm getting fatter.

Can the lady boss shut the fuck up? Each time she comes into the office, it's like earthquake OK. Slamming the door, talking REAL loud on her iPhone, forcing herself to laugh REAL loud (you know the kind of fake laugh).

My gum is hurting agn. Wisdom teeth growing through another phase.

Sore throat.

A slight fever from the teeth growth? Mothers always say if you have teeth growing, you'll suffer from a fever rite??

The feeling like you wan to shit but there's nothing!! Worse, it's intermittent. Like you feel it one second then it's gone for a few hours. Then it comes back agn.

Unshaped eyebrow.

Unshaved armpits. Ewwwww.

Bad chipped nail colour.

U-G-L-Y
U-G-L-Y
U-G-L-Y

I swear to God, I'll go to a saloon this Sunday before I leave for Kuching to get my eyebrows plucked and get a mani/pedi. I'll wax my own armpits. *gambate*

No comments: