Thursday, June 5, 2008

"This Sunday pergi mana?"

There's this Indian guy, S, who never fails to ask me the same question as weekends approaches.

"This Sunday pergi mana?"

I am not discriminating against Indians or what k. Just that he is very annoying! Isit becoz he's Shim's sole salesman he thinks he's all that? There are many Indians, Filipinos and Indon in the workshop but they never bother me like he did. They are friendly not pushy. S always like to ask all the ladies in the office to have lunch with him. Many times I tried to come up with excuses to avoid it but he did made me go a few times. Fuck.

"This Sunday pergi mana?"

Pergi mana? Saya beritahu kau. Saya pergi mati pun, saya tidak mahu keluar dengan kau. Jangan tanya saya kalau saya mahu pergi ke Labuan, Miri dan Bandar. Tengok muka saya. Ada ia nampak mcm mau pergi ke Labuan dan Miri? Aku lebih rela tidur dan makan di rumah pun tidak mahu pergi ke mana mana dengan kau. Kalau boleh, saya juga tidak mahu makan tengah hari dengan kau. Nanti orang lain ingat saya tidak mampu bayar untuk makanan sendiri.

Bangun la... Bila org menolak ajakan kamu beberapa kali, ertinya dia tidak minat ok. Tidak faham ka??

Kalau saya suka berkawan sama kau, tidak perlu kau beli apa apa untuk aku. Saya sendiri akan beli barang/ belanja makan untuk kau.

Don't tell me I'm mean coz he is just trying to be nice......................................Just that........

Fine, I don't want to explain anymore. Those ppl who have been in my position will know la!

Edit: Muahahahah! Turns out I'm not mean. The other girl who works here thinks he's annoying as well. Oh and the ppl working in the workshops are not only friendly but so funny as well! The Filipinos tried to imitate the Indians talking and the Indons imitate the Filipinos talking. LOL!

No comments: