My dream last night was like a collection of bad Malaysian horror stories played in a slideshow.
Ohh my my.
It started with me going back to school (SMSA) to take a Business Studies exam. I was like 'that's weird. i dun take business studies also'. Then Josh actually said 'never mind la. business studies just need to write some crap and can sure pass oredi one'.
Just as I was abt to enter the exam hall, the teacher stopped me and said I am not allowed to take the test. And then Josh was like 'hahahaaa. just kidding!'. -_____-"
The scene changes to me walking to the carpark and all of a sudden, Wong Teck Sion and I were sitting in the car's backseat while Tzen and Chia Kok Hau sat in the front. We were talking as if we are super best friends for-evaaaaa.....We drove around the carpark and bumped into Norhayati. She entered the car. Another super best fren for-evaaaa....
We drove to a house. All of us got off. We entered the house and saw Maya Karin(from Channel V) with her mum. I look around. The rest of them are gone now and standing beside me is ChongJiaXin.
There are a gazillion portraits hanging on the wall. From celebrities like Lindsay Lohan to ancient Chinese emperors to someother unknowns. It was downright creepy! We walked thru many hallways and so many corners. Suddenly, we just freaked out and started to run back.
The thing is I was SO slow. Imagine me doing the jogging motion but with normal walking speed. I was that slow. JiaXin was super fast like Speedy Gonzales zoom zoom! However, I knew my way back. I knew which corner to take, which side of the hallway is the right exit and JiaXin seems oblivious to all these things. Each time, she goes the wrong way I'll overtake her for a while then she'll find me and sped past me.
This continues on for a while until we almost reach the exit. Maya Karin and her mum are no where in sight. Just as we are abt to grab the door handle, something attacked one of us from behind. It was Maya Karin's head! With her intestines hanging from the neck. And her head is green. T______________________________T
I am not sure which one of us got attacked but I have a feeling it's me coz I'm so slow. -_-"
Then the scene changes to some old Western cowboy town. I saw 4 greasy old cowboys surrounding 2 young girls. Then you know la....They raped them! And peed on them wtf. -___-"
Dunno if the cowboys' pee is acid or not coz the girls actually melted into the ground and disappeared!
Aiya Lesley Joan Woon Wenfei, why you owez have these kind of X-rated stupid horrendous dreams??!!
Edit: OK! I confirm never gonna buy anything else from QQeStore. Now they call me and say 'maybe arrive tomorrow'. Ya, 'maybe' I oso want to write a letter to BB to complain!!
No comments:
Post a Comment