Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Such a thoughtless big fat pig!!

Did you guys read abt the forward that Kinkybluefairy got? Abt the predictions of the future.

I am seriously scared rite now mkay.

If it is true then it means the end of the world is prolly just 25-30 yrs away. Global warming, tsunami and all that. And here I am, thinking abt what designer bags/shoes I shud save up for. You selfish pig...

See those ppl in Africa, food and water also dun have arh!!! I saw a clip on TV yesterday. A woman is carrying her crying infant. To hush the baby, she pulled out her breast and stuffed it in the baby's mouth. I don't think got any milk inside lor...The baby is prolly just sucking air. She is so thin oredi niama where got milk??? If I get pregnant, confirm I can produce enough milk to feed at least 10 of those skinny kids.

And then when the whole bunch of kids( hundreds of them) heard rumors that there's gonna be food distribution, they run SO fast can?? Like one minute you see them lying on the floor abt to die and the next, they are all up and running so fast like 50Cent is abt to get shoot for the 10th time.

I hope the predictions are fake coz I don't want to die so soon mkay.

And I deleted the wishlist coz it makes the whole page too 'wordy'. Too many words. I'll write the wishlist down on a paper and stash it somewhere safe like my bra.

No comments: