I went to see the doctor today. She told me I have an infection on my blister and I am not to walk around anymore! I am to stay in bed for the rest of the week altho she did say if I stop doing some hard-core walks, my feet will be much better. So I am resting as much as possible so that come Thursday night, I can afford to stand and wait tables. Sigh!
I cant even walk down to have my meals so the kitchen workers send them up to my room. Bad service tho! Dinner is served from 5.30pm to 7.00pm. Just now, I called them at 5.45pm. Waited until 6.45pm, my dinner still not yet arrived. So I call again. Baru, they send my dinner up and it wasnt the one I asked for. I wanted cream mushroom pasta and they send tomato chilli pasta wtf!
Sigh. After eating I was still hungry coz I missed both breakfast and lunch so I cooked a packet of Indo Mee to eat heheh.
All that means I have to miss all my lessons as well. For the rest of this week. Luckily, both classes of EVT115 are cancelled for this week. And EVT110 is cancelled this Thurs as well.
I kinda feel like orang cacat le. Just lying in bed all day. I am gonna miss breakfast agn tomoro coz I am not gonna wake up at 7am JUST to have breakfast OK. But I have 2 oranges and 2 pears on my study table now (accumulation over the past few days). I think that's my breakfast for tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment