Here's my actual shopping list:
1) Buy a pair of black flats (preferably from Payless coz they are cheaper)
2) 3 document files
3) Dividers
4) Socks
5) White shirts/ black pants
6) Get the Apple Ipod brochure
7) Shoe organiser
8) Small notepads
And here is what I end up with.
1) A mustard coloured bag which I can bring to my lessons coz I dont have a proper bag like, I once carried my current bag which is more like a beach bag to class. Kasih malu yo. $30.
2) 2 pairs of flats. One black and one tan. And they are only $20 for 2 pairs. *tears of joy*
3) A PJ from Target. $10. The PJ is so nice I tell you. It consists of a singlet and short. It's black and lime green. I bought 3 G-strings as well. $21.
4) 4 thongs from Cotton On. $20 only! OMG!!!! *more tears of joy* I'm so happy with this particular purchase coz I NEED G-strings now. With skirts like that for classes, you cannot afford to have any VPL ok.
5) A navy summer dress for $20 also. I wanted to get the red one as well but I think I spent too much oredi.
6) A pair of beach shorts. $9.
7) White shirt and black camisole. $20.
8) And the things on my lists as well except the document files and pants. Sigh...Gotta walk down to the Corso agn tomorrow. ICMS students can get 15% of all stationeries at Humprey's Newsagent. Sweet.
The only reason I stopped shopping was because Warringah Mall closes at 5pm today. If not, hmph! Sure can spend another $200. I have spent so much today but it made me happy. So now I am semangat gao gao to study agn.
But despite all the spending, I did save 60cents. Coz I bought 2 gold kiwis and they are 78 cents each. The cashier thot they are green ones and charged me oni 48 cents each. Ahahha, bodoh!
*******************
We have an Apple store here in Warringah Mall so I went in to ask for the price. It's only AUD$199 for the 8GB ppl! But they DONT have the red ones. The salesgirl told me only the Apple store in the city has the red ones. Fuck ah. So I now must not spend for 2 weeks, must work and then go to the city to buy my baby!! Muahz...
No comments:
Post a Comment