The girl, Janelle has pink and blonde hair with piercings on her face. They were playing around with the chocolate syrup.
Yeah! I shall sleep until 11am tomorrow. Wake up, head down to have my brunch and take the bus to Warringah Mall. I got quite a long shopping list.
What I wear to attend classes. The reason we all have to wear suits is to make us realise and learn how to dress professionally when we enter the workforce. Sigh....U think I'll wear like that? No way man..Of coz, I'm gonna throw in some colours and trendy things and NOT tie up my hair coz my hair is FANTABULOUS!
The one with white shirt.
***************************
My current playlist:
1) The Script- The Man Who Cant Be Moved. OMGGGGGGGGGGG!! I totally lurve this song. Like I can listen to it on repeat until 50 times.
2) Weezer - Pork and Beans
3) Katy Perry - Hot N Cold
4) Shontelle Layne - T Shirt
Hey guys, any new songs can recommend me? I'll go download it and have a listen.
***************************
Usually after dinner at 6pm on campus, I'll go back to my room, rest, brush my teeth, sort out my stuff and bring my laptop to the study area so I can go online. And in the study area, we have slots for students and usually when I'm there, the China girls are there as well. But they occupied the whole row of hidden slots behind which people cannot see if they enter.
I just sit at the open table. I tell you ah, almost every night you can hear one of them crying in the study area. Like shit man. 2 weeks oredi still cry? I mean I understand why they cry. Miss their family, not used to the environment blablabla I cry before also. Worse than them agn. 6 times in a day. But when they cry, they are making me guilty for NOT crying ok. Like I dont miss my family at all. Sigh.........
No comments:
Post a Comment