Saturday, September 20, 2008

Wah lan eh.....

Timetable for Lesley Woon, ID: 13237


EVT111 EVT111-L-1 Mon 08:00am-10:00am 1-11 10
ISYS123 ISYS123-3 Mon 2:00pm -4:00pm 1-11 14
Computer Lab
MGMT112 MGMT112-1 Mon 04:00pm-06:00pm 1-11 11
EVT110 EVT110-L-1 Tue 10:00am-12:00pm 1-11 09
ISYS123 ISYS123-3 Tue 2:00pm -4:00pm 1-11 14
Computer Lab
MGMT112 MGMT112-1 Tue 04:00pm-06:00pm 1-11 03
EVT110 EVT110-L-1 Wed 10:00am-12:00pm 1-11 15
EVT115 EVT115-1 Wed 12:00pm-02:00pm 1-11 16
EVT110 EVT110-L-1 Wed 03:00pm-05:00pm 1-11 15
EVT110 EVT110-T-2 Thu 02:00pm-04:00pm 1-11 09
EVT111 EVT111-T-2 Fri 10:00am-12:00pm 1-11 03
EVT115 EVT115-1 Fri 02:00pm-04:00pm 1-11 16

So this means I have 24 hrs of lessons in 5 days. 6 hours straight on Mon, Tues and Wed. 2 hrs on Thur and 4 hrs on Fri. I have to wake up early only on Monday. The remaining 4 days I can slp until latest 9.30am.

Looks like I'll miss my lunch on Tues and Wed. How can liddat one? I paid for them ok.

Are the number of hours too much? Not rite.....If compared to real uni students. I think the hospitality students have it harder. There are 2 days where they have lessons from 10.30am - 7.30pm. In addition to at least 4 hrs on other days. Wow.

Yeah!! Lessons gonna start on Monday!! Finally!

On another note, I think the college is super super strict with stupid rules. Like:
1) Girls with long hair must tie up their hair. And hair must be dry. Wtf?
2) You can oni take off your jacket when you are having a meal. But as soon as you stand up to clear ur table, you must wear your jacket agn. Wah liu..
3) You must wear your uniform in Front of House (which are all the areas potential customers/visitors might be at) from 7.30am to 5.30pm.

Pls dont do this to me in summer. It's getting hotter and hotter by the day.

Sigh! Once agn, lessons are starting!

No comments: