Sunday, September 14, 2008

I no longer cry wtf.

Things are getting much better. Yesterday, I got a msg from my dad agn but I didnt cry this time. People are starting to come in and I felt this is more like a college instead of a big building with just me as the only student.

The first thing was a college tour. There were 3 Asians including me. The others was a boy and a girl and the rest all Caucasians. When we had to get our ID cards, some of the angmohs left coz they had to get their ID number. And the Korean boy asked me, 'Whey the rest go?'. I told him they went to get their number and asked if he knew his.

"Ahhh numbah??"
"Yes, ur number. The 5 digit number on your acceptance letter."
"Yes, I know that numbah."

Wtf meh. He's obviously young. But I notice his hands/arms. SO nice ah......Like so muscular and shit. Too bad the Donald Duck figurine hanging from his phone spoiled everything.

I went for the Manly tour today which basically just shows us where to go for certain things. And I made a new friend over dinner just now. She was with me during the College tour and initially I thought she was Korean. I just learned that she is actually Japanese. A rich one timmm.....Her name is Nao. And she's oni 19. She told me her bf lives in the city and she plans to move to the city soon. Ya, me too. Ahahhaah.....Her face is so pretty. Smooth like butter. Big eyes.

One thing I notice is that, there are no blacks in this college. Dunno why. Even though I refer to the past students, none of them are black. Indians got la. But no blacks. Why like this one?? I wan to have a black girl/boy as my fren.

I am a very dirty girl. Coz I oni shower one time a day. Which is in the morning. I am scared to use the bathroom at night ba.


I am glad that I dun feel the same way I did the first day coz it was horrible. Now that more students are coming in, I hope I will make more frens and study hard.

*GAMBATE*

No comments: