Sunday, September 14, 2008

Where are you from?

I always hesitate to tell people where I am from coz I am a Malaysian but I live in Brunei. If I tell them Brunei, they'll say, "Where? I have never heard of the country."

The day I arrived, I took a taxi to ICMS. The driver asked where I'm from. I said Brunei. Then he went, "Oh, China! Good place". WTF!! I look like I'm from China mah....U didnt dig ur ear issit??

Another reason I hesitate is becoz I heard stories of how foreigners always put little bags of drugs in ur luggage if they know you are a Malaysian. The immigration ppl will catch you and you'll kena hanged for nothing. Scared me leh...

And the Japanese girl actually thought I was Japanese as well. Ahahahahahah...Kawaii neh wtf!! If I reli was a Japanese, I gotta be the ugliest Japanese you have ever seen. No wonder she didnt greet me during the college tour. She told me over dinner that she doesnt like to hang around Japanese/Korean ppl coz they tend to stick to each other and refuse to speak English.

Apparently, half of the students here are Koreans. No idea Koreans are so sibeh rich. But rite now, what I see are Caucasians being the majority here.


I am living on the 3rd floor. And my room is number 333. Add another number of ur choice and go buy 4D or Toto wtf. I am living in triple dorm. My roommates are not here yet. It's good in a
way that I have the whole room by myself. If I fart or snore, no one can smell or hear rite? And surprisingly, I am not afraid at all. At all. Even though the windows make a slight bam bam when the wind blows, I wasnt afraid. I have too many things to worry abt.

Sometimes, I wonder if the admissions officer were just bluffing when they told me there was oni one slot left for the triple dorm so that I would hurry up with my application and money. Wtf.

Well, there is a Korean girl with short hair and chibai face living on the same floor as me. I don't have any internet reception in my room so I have to bring my lappie to a corridor a few rooms outside of mine. I can definitely see anyone coming in or leaving the floor. So this Korean chibai face will always come out her room and use the kitchen. She doesnt greet me at all unlike the angmohs who will always give me a smile or hello!. I know you are rich but don't keh leng keh si over here ok. We are both students here. I oso pay to enter this school ok.

This pretty much sums up my 4 days here. And another thing is that, I hope readers dun find the pity post below as me complaining abt things here. I am very grateful and happy that I am finally here in Sydney. I am just writing abt my feelings and all. I am sorry if the post come off as whiny.


Update:

15/09/08

There are a LOT of angmohs coz today is the day all the Study Abroad students arrive. Most of them are Americans. Both my roommates are Americans. They are here for 1 term oni. One is Emily from Kansas and the other is Hallie from Texas. Thank Jebus it's not some China girls. Coz of what I wrote up there. Fucking ewww pls.

No comments: