Sunday, September 28, 2008

I like totally spend some money agn :(

Ahahaha, so chibai bimbo blonde also the title.

I just wanted to get some files from Humphrey's today but on the way, I went back to the store where I got my white shirt from and came out with 2 dresses. Like OMG! $50. But they are SO gorgeous.

Then only I went to Humphrey's. They have like this clearance stock corner where they just sell any random things for a discounted price and they have files in there today! Each file onli costed me $1.50 and I bought a book for $3 as well. Bad thing is that I saw a name keychain with my name on it. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!! It's the CORRECT spelling somemore worrrr. Very hard to find one ok. Usually it always Leslie, Lesly and fuck fuck fuck. Roar!

Opps. Another $8.95 gone liddat.

Jeezzzzzzz, when can I work agn? If I work, it means I prolly will have no time to go shopping. So I don't spend any money. And when I work, I earn money.

No money out + money earned = more money at hand.

No comments: