Monday, September 15, 2008

So it's true!!!!!!!!!

That China girls dont shave at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What??!!! You mean you saw IT? Yup! Their armpits......T____________________T

I see already oso dun know how to react ah. Shit.

It was today's business suit fitting. In front of me were these 2 China girls. We girls have a small common fitting area to change our clothes. I saw one of the girls take off her shirt then my eyes terus zero-ed in on her armpits. It was too obvious. How can you miss something like that? SO black and thick.

The hair was almost 2 inches long ok. I AM NOT EXAGGERATING!!!!
It's like they have never shave even once. I have seen most guys' armpits and none has come close to the China girls.

And for us girls, even if we don't shave or wax for 2 weeks or so, the growth is prolly gonna be like half a centimetre at most. But those girls ah....*shakes head*

The other China girl who is prettier has the same armpit hairs too!!!! So chibai annoying ah. Pics to illustrate what I mean.






***********************

They are also so many China and Korean ppl coming in. And fuck like 99.9% of them are freaking rich. Carry LV bags, Gucci bags, Coach bags. Pakai lawa lawa siap dengan high heels and rebonded hair lagi. I saw them walking downhill just now in the morning while I was coming back from my grocery shopping looking like shit. So yeah.

And I made 2 more new frens today. Both are Asian la. Rich one la of coz. One is from Taiwan but she is Australian and her English is so American. Another one is mixed Portugese/HK and she's from Macau. Good fluent English too. Both are 18. Boohoohoo wtf. I am the oldest.

**********************

I have a reli bad feeling this is getting more and more like a prep school. I mean I asked several guys why they chose this college and they told me it's because it's easy to get into and it's expensive. Ya Allah!!!

Nvm.....................You guys play lorrrrr..The more you play, the more chance for me rite? I'll study hard and take all the opportunities I am given. Play more ok ppl.

No comments: