Thursday, September 18, 2008

The past few days.

Orientation is so boring. There's like 1 whole week and each day we are oni required to turn up for 1 or 2 hr. I don't even have to wake up some days coz the program doesnt apply to events students. The earliest I have to wake up so far is 6.30am coz there was a computer induction at 8am. Since it was stated that students had to wear office clothes, this is what I wore for the first day. Damn office lady-like.


Then a few days later, we had a welcoming cocktail party for both students and their frens/family. Since my family are in Brunei, I went there with my frens. The finger foods were reli bad. But then, the buffet dinner was alright.

Here in the picture(Clockwise from top): Tamra, Julie, Naoko, Debra, Simone, Me and Amanda.
Julie, Naoko, Simone and me. Dun ask me why I look pregnant and fat coz I am not pregnant and yes I'm fat.Oh ya, I havent intro right...? Julie is the Taiwanese/Australian girl, Naoko is Japanese duh and Simone is the Portugese/HK girl.
No skills in taking pictures coz I manage to cut half my face off so there you go.
Jodie and I. She's one of the study abroad students from USA.
Kelly. One of my roomates. I made a mistake with her name. It isnt Hallie. It's Kelly. Opps. She reminds me of Tina from the L Word very much!

The ice sculpture which is also our badge.
After the party, most of the students decided to go down to the Shark Bar. Manly is pretty small so I think that's the oni bar we students can go to.

Naoko and I. Hahah.
The very small bar.
You get to play free pingpong wtf.
Jay chatting with Nao. Jay whose full name is Javier is from Sweden. He's 23 I think.
Old school funk.
Jay with some surfer girl. I think she's from USA as well.
There wasnt many ppl dancing at first. But then Chris Brown's Forever came on and everyone rushed to the dance floor. Including me and Nao heheh. But I didnt dance much la. Clubbing meh wtf. I went back to the table after a couple of songs.
Among the people, there is this HK guy who is so fucking obnoxious and embarassing. Lucky he's not my fren. He was dancing reli badly and dirty dancing with the pingpong table and taking off his shirt. Like wtf. U think this is reli clubbing meh?? It's just a small bar ok.
But when the 4 of us decided to go back, he offered to take us too.
I got officially enrolled yesterday and received my textbooks. Total damage: AUD$267. So useless one the textbooks. The thickest, heaviest and most expensive book is this Go Office 2007 which is basically a book to teach us how to use Microsoft Office. AUD$100++ ok!!! And I dun even like to study abt computer. Sigh...The oni proper textbook I can see is that Festival & Special event Management. The book called 'The Professional Waiter' I see already oso want to burn it ah. Waste my money.
The beds of my roommates. Kinda messy rite...
My side of the room. I'm so organised! *kambang*
Oh ya, if you see popoly, that's my panty hanging by the window coz I always wash them by hand and hang them up to dry. It's faster that way. Heheh.

No comments: