I have blisters as long as my thumb on my foot sole and it is fucking killing me. I think I wanna go see a doctor.
**************
I might just found a job. Not confirm yet la. The boss has to test me this Thursday night to see if I can get along or not. The restaurant is just 10 minutes walk from my college. I reli hope I get it so that even if I spend, I wont feel guilty.
**************
The classes today were alrite....EVT111: Introduction to Event was fun coz the lecturer is a bubbly middle-aged guy. ISYS123: Information System is not bad too. We have 2 lecturers for ISYS123. The guy teaches us about Word and the gal teaches us abt Excel and Powerpoint. In computer lab today, we learned how to align paragraphs, add header/footer, small caps and blablabla. I'm gonna revise agn later. A-potensi student ok.
The most boring one so far is definitely MGMT***: Service Management coz the guy is a new one? His name is Shackar Blitz but he wants us to call him Shak. Yeah whatever Shak! He has this French/Isreal/Greek accent which is mixed with Aussie accent and it just gets fucking annoying. He just goes on and on and on and on abt service. Doesnt reli interact much.
**************
Oh yeah, I finally managed to get some songs in my Ipod coz I watched the tutorials in apple.com. Sigh. Sohai. And now they have new Ipod!!! Nano-chromatic sumthing rite? Did you see the red Ipod??? Ahhhh, omg! Anyone pls. If you are rich enough, buy me one as a advanced bday pressie plsssssssssssssss!! Ahahha, muka tembok.
Commit suicide mode: ON.
No comments:
Post a Comment